Tuesday 22 December 2015

Monthly Playlist


Hey guys! I Thought I'd share with you some of the songs I've been listening to and loving this month. Some of them are new favourites and some of them I've loved for what feels like forever. 

Also, as we are in the depth of December now, of course I had to feature some Christmas songs, because I'm all about the Christmas songs in December (and in November...maybe even the end of October... yep, I'm that person #noshame) 

I love reading these types of posts; number one, because I'm nosy and find these type of posts almost like snooping at what some one has in their makeup bags, and number two, because I often come across some new stuff that I might not have heard before and end up loving.

Hope you enjoy!











Kelly T x

5 comments:

  1. the song i'm currently loving is replay by zendaya
    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that Adele song right now too!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tooth paste kisses is such a classic song x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It deffo is! I just never get tired of listening to it!

      Delete