Sunday 10 May 2015

Interior Inspiration

Recently I just can't get enough of homeware, it's becoming a bit of a problem...well not for me but for my bank account. Anyone else find themselves spending much too long on Pinterest or Instagram drooling over interior? Just me?... okay moving on.

I thought I'd share with you some of my inspiration today and also some lovely pieces I've found and will most probably be purchasing soon (I can't help it, I'm a sucker when it comes to homeware). Most of it is actually from H&M. Browsing their website recently, I've fallen in love with so many things, their stuff is on point; right up my street. I'd definitely recommend checking it out if you're in the market for some new home stuff. Ooh and Zara home is just lovely too. Hope you enjoy!



2.Copper Metal Storage Basket- H&M: £12.99
3. Marble Print Cushion Cover- H&M: £7.99
4.Elephant Rug- Urban Outfitters: £15
5. Copper Bowl- H & M: £4.99
6.Geometric Terrarium- Not On The Highstreet: £36
7.Copper Tea-light Holder- H&M: £2.99
8. Pineapple Pot-StreetHub: £19.50
9. Tea-light Lantern- H&M: £4.99
10.Pine Scented Candle- H&M: £6.99
11.Glass Bell Jar- H&M: £12.99
12. Marble Ceramic Plate- H & M: £6.99

Pinterest inspiration (a.k.a major style crushing)



(Swoon)

Also, I've been loving Kate's blog from Gh0stparties and often find myself browsing it for inspiration. Her decor is to die for, major house envy going there; it's beautiful. Check her blog out if you fancy some great ideas, tips and tricks!

Will any of these products make your wish list?
Thanks for reading,
Kelly x

5 comments:

  1. Homeware is one of my favourite things! love your interior choices
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, Haha! Aw thankyou so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thank-you! yeah sure, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many cool inspirations, really want one of these black and white walls :) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks! I think I may be a tad obsessed! haha. Thanks for reading xx

      Delete