Tuesday 1 December 2015

Christmas Wish List '15


Hi guys!

I thought I'd share with you things on my Christmas wish list this year.  Many of the things I've included, I've been lusting after for ages but just haven't bit the bullet and gone for it, although I would have really loved to!

I mainly thought I'd share them with you to give you some inspiration and ideas, whether that be gift ideas for someone else or even for yourself.

Hope you enjoy!

Fugifilm Instax Mini 
£89 (with 20 shots included)


£45


£65


£38


£42 (30 ml)


£69



Stay tuned for a more in depth Christmas gift guide coming very soon!

 What's on your Christmas list?

Thanks for reading,
Kelly T x

1 comment:

  1. Love your wishlist :-)
    This record player is sooo cool <3

    Swantje from www.swanted.de

    ReplyDelete