Monday 29 June 2015

What's In My Makeup Bag


I love reading these type of posts so I thought I'd give it a go. I considered calling it 'my everyday make-up routine' but then again my everyday make up routine consists of these products which live happily in my cactus print make-up bag (that I loveee). So yeah, here's my stash of things that I use on a day to day basis  a.k.a 'tings dat I put on me face'... you get the idea. 
Hope you enjoy!

Skin

L'oreal Studio Secrets Primer
Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in shade 4
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 (Fair)
Mac Mineralize Skin-finish Natural in Light Plus
Body Shop Honey Bronzer in shade 3

Blush

Mac Melba
Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Pink

Eyes

Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
Soap & Glory Supercat liquid Eye-liner pen
Soap & Glory Archery brow tint and pencil in Brownie Points
Gosh Double Precision Mascara 
(although I've now switched this out for L'oreal Volume Million Lashes in Extra Black as it just works better for me)

Lips

Mac Fast Play
Mac See Sheer

Brushes

Buffing brush and contour brush from Real Techniques Core Collection 
Real Techniques Powder Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
The Body Shop Foundation Brush
Real Techniques eye brushes from Starter Set

These are my go-to products at the moment for the ol' face, what are yours?

Thanks for reading,
Kelly T x

10 comments:

  1. Real Techniques brushes are amazing!
    Great post :)

    Nikoleta, xoxo.

    http://nljuljduraj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! They really are, I recommend them to everyone and they're never disappointed! x

      Delete
  2. Really want to try out the Georgio Armani foundation! Love the Soap and Glory eyebrow pencil!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend it if you want a lighter yet still flawless foundation; it's such a lovely one!

      Delete
  3. I love real techniques brushes too!

    Sugarbabbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just great aren't they, definite essentials!

      Delete
  4. I love MAC lipsticks, you have some great items!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah thank-you so much! It's so good, don't go a day without it at the mo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful products and beauty bag! I would love to try mac blushes, I've seen so many beautiful shades lately.

    ReplyDelete