Tuesday 13 January 2015

Daisy Dream



Being a fan of Marc Jacobs 'Daisy' when I set my eyes on this beauty of a perfume, it was assuredly only fate that we would soon be together. I'm not going to lie, what attracted me to it initially was the beautiful bottle, but I mean come on, just look at it...(props to Marc Jacobs on packaging; never fails to impress). It's definitely one for display.

As for the smell:

  'Light and airy, Daisy Dream is both floral and fruity. The fragrance captivates with delectable top notes of blackberry, fresh grapefruit and succulent pear. The heart imparts a rich, feminine jasmine, notes of lychee and blue wisteria. A dreamy drydown of white woods, musks and coconut water.'

In my non-expert terms I would say the perfume is a lovely, light fresh scent, a kind of rare blend of floral and fruity in my experience. It'll be perfect for the upcoming spring/summer. I think I may even prefer it to the original Daisy.

The only downside is that for the rather hefty price tag it doesn't last all that long on the skin and is more of a subtle scent. However, that doesn't take away from the fact that this perfume is truly dreamy. x



No comments:

Post a Comment