Wednesday 14 January 2015

2014: A Step Back In Time

I'm feeling somewhat reflective today for some reason so I decided to make a little collage of images, a time capsule almost, of some of my favourite snaps, moments and things from the previous year so the future me (who is most likely still a big reader who drinks excessive amounts of tea and spends too much time procrastinating by the means of internet shopping; if you are the future me, no, browsing the Asos website does not count as work) can look back and remember 2014. Time goes by so quickly (seriously where has this year gone?) and we're always being swept away by something new and things are always changing, so I wanted my capsule to capture some of the little things that made me happy this year in the hope that they wont be forgotten. x



What images would you include in your 2014 capsule?

No comments:

Post a Comment