Sunday 24 January 2016

Sale Away

I'm not much of a sales person truth be told, but I had saved a few pennies up and very gratefully got some for Christmas and so I decided to suck it up and dive into the hectic jumble that is January sales.

I got some stuff in store and some online, but I'll link them all the best can. I thought I'd share with you what I picked up so you could get your hands on some of these items for cheaper if you like them too. There's a mixture of fashion and beauty items that I just couldn't let go a miss. Who doesn't love a good bargain ey? 

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and hope you enjoy! 

Emma Hardy Cleansing Balm
Original Price- £38
Sale Price- £32.30



Topshop Scarf

£7 in the sale.
Can't find the link on the website but in may still be in stores.



Whistles Tee

I got this t-shirt in the sale on ASOS a couple of weeks ago, but unfortunately it' s no longer in the sale. Butttt, it is still available to buy at full price, if you should so please.



ASOS Skirt

£38 to £13, yes please!



Weekday Jacket

Original Price- £85
Sale Price - £51




Still a bit of a splurge but I have wanted this for ages so I just went for it and I'm so glad I did. I've worn it pretty much everyday since I got it.

Topshop Jackpot Heels

Original price- £58
Sale Price - £40

I was super stoked to get these in the sale. I had spotted them ages ago now and loooved them, but they had sold out before I could even get my hands on a pair, but randomly browsing the website I found them in the sale. Think I actually did a little fist pump. Also, I used a gift card I had to buy them, so I actually only ended up paying £9 for them. Bargain. (also, didn't even know you could use a gift card online, but it turns out you can)



River Island Top

Original Price: £28
Sale Price: £15



Okay, so these next few items weren't in the sale but I thought I'd throw them in there anyway as they're still available to buy in store and in my opinion are such good value for money.They have quickly become some of the favourite pieces in my wardrobe.

Thanks for reading,
Kelly T x

No comments:

Post a Comment