Friday 7 August 2015

OOTD: Oh I'm feeling fine, we've made it to the coastline.

Hi guys! I thought I' d share with you some snaps from my lovely weekend off/away along with this outfit for today's post.

Hope you enjoy!



Khaki Trench: Zacro via ASOS
Navy Pinafore Dress: Boohoo (this is a new purchase and I love it)
Stripy tee: Topshop
Black Boots: Public Desire (Aria Boots)
Watch: Olivia Burton
Choker: This was a gift but I believe it's from Topshop



Face of the day

Face

Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in Shade 4
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 (Light)
Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder in 53 (Beige Clair)
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Max Factor Miracle Touch Creme Blush in Soft Pink
Makeup Revolution Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights

Eyes

Soap and Glory Archery in Brownie Points
Soap and Glory Supercat Liquid Liner
Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro Palette (Dawn, Fade and Too Grey) 
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara

Lips

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in 338 (Midnight Plum)

Now onto the snaps:






 Thanks for reading,
Kelly T x

1 comment:

  1. Those onion rings made my mouth water...

    Freeformhappiness.com

    ReplyDelete