Wednesday 17 June 2015

Summer Haul

Hi guys! I thought I'd share with you some things I've picked up recently as we transition from spring to summer. There's a mix of home-ware, fashion and music; hope you enjoy!


H&M 


My wishlist of stuff from H&M home is forever growing; their stuff is on point. I had to restrain myself when I came to make a purchase and just picked up a few items (although I could have easily got about 20 different things). I'm really impressed with H&M at the moment and am loving these marble and copper purchases.


Pull & Bear


When I saw this clutch I just knew I had to have it, I mean come on...it's cactus print! I love the colours on this clutch and the pop of colour with the yellow. It's advertised as a clutch but I actually use this as a make-up bag and have been loving it! It's a perfect size to throw in your bag and find it fits just the right amount in. I can pack all my essentials easily. 



River Island


This was an impulse buy when I popped into River Island recently and I love it. It's a really flattering cut on and I find it's great to pair with both jeans and skirts, either dressed up or down; it's such a versatile piece. It's a great alternative to a basic white tee, with the lovely off the shoulder style and the low back detail. They have it in other colours too but I opted for the white, although I am tempted pick it up in the black as-well.




Topshop

MOTO Denim Mini Skirt

This denim skirt I picked up from Topshop recently has quickly become a wardrobe staple. It's so easy to style and goes well with a lot of other pieces I have. I'm really impressed with this skirt, it fits lovely and is flattering on. I've worn this both on a night out, to a fancy dinner and also to work.It's great for many occasions and I love that about it.





Monki


Stripey. Check. Oversized. Check. This Monki tee is one of my favourite things I've picked up in a while. It's really well made, with lovely material that makes it hang nicely on the body. The slits up the side make it that extra bit floaty which I love.  I can see myself wearing this a hell-uv-a-lot this summer. I've been styling it up with ripped jeans and sunnies for that casual but chic look.



Last but certainly not least I picked up this marvellous creation, physical copy and everything, which is finally out in the UK. I could go on about how much I love it for quite some time but I'll try and keep it short and sweet; just listen to it. It's such a feel good album that will make you want to dance. It's the album of the summer...the whole year for me, which is saying something. It's not often I find an album where I love each song equally, but here it is!

Thanks for reading
Kelly T x

6 comments:

  1. You got some really nice things :) I love the white top! xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! It is lovely; I can see myself wearing it a lot this summer for sure! xx

      Delete
  2. We absolutely love the H&M homeware at the moment too! All of their copper stuff is gorrrrgeous! ☺️

    Kayleigh | SBW-D.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just great?! I know right, I'm extremely tempted to just buy it all (I can dream haha) xx

      Delete
  3. Love the copper bowl and the cactus clutch is adorable!!
    Lovely haul :)

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! haha, too cute to not buy! :)

      Delete