Wednesday 24 June 2015

L'oreal Studio Secrets Primer: A Review



Hi guys, thought I'd do a review of this primer from L'Oreal today which has been a make-up essential of mine for years now; I don't go without it. It has gradually risen in price as the years go on but I would still say it's worth it. I've tried other primers including Benefit Porefessional and Smashbox Photoready Primer which I did like and enjoy using, but for me nothing compares to this L'oreal one and I always go back to it.


Description

L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer gives a velvet touch.
          The L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer has a beautifully smooth texture and is effective at disguising wrinkles and pores. It gives a matte look and a silky finish.
The L'Oréal Paris Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer is pleasant and easy to apply and it leaves no greasy residue. Used alone or under foundation, this primer is the perfect a base.


As far as primers go, this one does the job delightfully and does everything it says on the tin. It really does have a velvety touch that blends like a dream into the skin and leaves it looking and feeling softer and perfected without leaving the greasy residue I've experienced from other primers I've tried. I use it as a base for my foundation and I really notice the difference when I don't use it; it won't stay looking as flawless for as long and my make-up won't blend into the skin as well as it does when I use this.


This pimer comes in at a tad pricey £14 but you get a fair amount of product in the pot and you only need to use a little to cover the whole face. I only have to repurchase once in a blue moon. I'm really surprised I don't hear more great things about this product floating around, as for me it's an essential step in my everyday make-up routine.

Have you tried this primer? What do you think of it?

Thanks for reading,
Kelly T x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing product :) but I didn't expect 14 pounds from L'Oreal
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love it! I know its a shame its gone up in price! Still worth it though to me :)

      Delete