Friday 10 July 2015

Escada Turquoise Summer


Hi guys! I picked up this delightful perfume recently and it has quickly become one of my favourite summer scents. I hadn't heard of this perfume, in fact I hadn't even heard of Escada, before a customer in the shop I work at sprayed it and I was instantly transported to a beach or a summer barbecue. I sell perfumes as a job and honestly, this has to be one of my favourites out of all I've tried (even if my favourites list is rather long).  


I'm a firm believer that everyone has their own preferences when it comes to perfume, as they say one man's trash is another man's treasure, but for me this perfume is a hidden gem. I've been loving wearing it and for me it just works. If you like fruity, sweet scents this might be a great one for you too!



It is branded as a 'playful fruity sorbet of wild red fruits – a fragrance that will open the world to summer. The edible fruity sensation provided by the Tutti Frutti note is intensified by a joyful cocktail of berries in the fragrance - strawberry combined with juicy raspberry and acidulous blackcurrant. The intense fruitiness is balanced by the sensual creaminess of vanilla and smooth sandalwood.' 

Warning: this may make you want to drink it, but that's probably (definitely) not a good idea... and neither is spraying it in your eye (yep... may or may not have done that... I did).


I wasn't originally the biggest fan of the bottle but it's grown on me and fits nicely onto my dressing table. I think the blue ombre effect of the bottle captures the 'summery' aspect of the fragrance perfectly. You could almost grab a lilo and just float on the top of it.

Being an Eau De Toilette the staying power is not amazing but it lingers enough to only need respritzing once every few hours. It's definitely not as long lasting as other perfumes I own, but for a light, everyday scent, I find it's great. 

If you're after a scent that's gonna stick around all day and turn heads (or noses) as you walk down the street, this might not be the one for you.


This doesn't replace Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess as my favourite summer scent, or just my favourite scent period, but I really have been loving it and have had compliments on it too. 

If this perfume seems like something you would like, I would get your mitts on it now as it is limited edition.

Have you tried this perfume? 

Thanks for reading,
Kelly T x

No comments:

Post a Comment