Friday 22 May 2015

All About ASOS

So today I thought I'd share with you my recent ASOS findings. It's exam season which of course means lots of procrastination has taken place via internet shopping, but hey, at least I found some stuff that I really love... right?

I love reading posts like this, one: because I'm rather nosy and two: because I actually find it's a great way of eliminating trawling through the whole site to find something you like- even though that's what I've done here, haha. If I know another blogger has a similar sense of style to me, I find these types of posts really useful and often find pieces I love that I might not necessarily have seen myself.

So yeah, here's my latest ASOS wishlist; hope you enjoy!






Thanks for reading,
KellyT x

3 comments:

  1. Love these sandals. xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely things! I really want a coat like that warehouse one!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can always count on ASOS! There's definitely cheaper ones that are similar floating around if you're interested, like on Missguided maybe, but I just really loved the colour of this one! x

      Delete