Thursday 16 April 2015

Study/ Revision Playlist


It's getting to that time of year again... yes you guessed it, that time of year where you do almost anything to avoid working; sitting down at your desk and taking out your pen to miraculously remember that your room needs completely rearranging and that that whole series on Netflix just needs to be watched back to back right now. That's right, its exam period (dun, dun, DUN) 

I know it's not for everyone but I like to have music playing whilst I'm studying and find it helps. Henceforth (dunno why I think I'm Shakespeare or something) I put together this playlist to help motivate you through these dark dark times (okay, okay I exaggerate...kinda). If jamming out whilst revising isn't your thing then just see this as a playlist of songs I love and have loved for a long time and also some I have been busting some (questionable) moves to recently.

Hope you enjoy, and if you are in the same boat as me studying for exams and working towards those deadlines, good luck and hope this playlist makes it slightly more enjoyable!

(PS. check out my old Ipod I found recently, now there's a throw back! Found some right corkers on it... quite proud of 12 year old me actually)





















Kelly x

2 comments: